RE: Two barrel TBI must have a flaw, I give up.

I agree, that's why I brought up that I used to use something similar when I
built those things as a kid.  I guess I'll have to find a hobby shop locally
and stop in and see what they got.  Is that the brand name or is that just a
quote off the label?

Thanks,
Mark