Re: 4.6L Ford MAF was Re: Heat crazed mad scientist

> Yes the maf is frequency  only downfall it seems is the have no burn off...
> hence gett dirty and hinder driveability...

Ford MAF's are all voltage output.

> Nother interesting tid bit... allmost all ford guy's transfer to maf because
> of driveability and power.. us gmers change to sd??? Could be just options..

One reason people switch to MAF is the ease of tuneability over the Ford
SD system and the range a Ford MAF (when tweaked) can have. The MAF I
run on one of my Ford engines can measure about 5100 Kg/hr of massflow
which is quite alot. You don't even really need to do anything to the
ECM, just pop in new injectors and the MAF and your good to go.

Mike....