Re: 4.6L Ford MAF

> >That's for 160#/hr Ford injectors that I may run on a turbo car we are building.
>
> Ooooh, now you've got my attention! :)
>
> Do you have any part nos. for those 160#/hr injectors? I presume they're
> port injectors.

I sure do.
Bosch # 0 280 150 839
Ford # F5TE-B5A (application is a alternate fuel 4.6 Crown Vic if I
remember correctly)

Also, Ford Race Parts sells these. I don't happen to have a catalog
handy, but if I remember correctly, they are somewhere around $499 for a
set of 8. Might be more.

They are lo-impedance EV-3 style port injectors.

Oh, how is the EGOR project going? :)

Mike...