RE: Rev Limiter on '87 Corvette

On my tpi (90 cal ) the fuel shut off seems to work great.. got it set at
7200rpm..just gotta becareful like bruce said about fuel cut off and being
lean... I found that if your cutout was too close to the cut in then you
detonate....
My cut in is set at 6700rpm... from testing that is what I found best for my
combo....
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division