From: Bruce Plecan [mailto:nacelp@bright.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 2:49 PM
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: tpi intakes

Accel Super Ram (?) is  the only real way to do it, TPS has the mini ram,
but some guys have had to do lots of work to install them.
   Even if you get the runners right, the plenum is fighting you.
What I think **MIGHT** work is down by the head side of the intake manifold
grind a 1" hole 3"s up them the end of the runner, For the siamesed runners.
That way you have the volume of two tunners to draw against to the runner
lenght of what a single plane manifold would offer.  If ya get what I mean.
grumpy