Re: wooden spacers

At 10:11 AM 6/6/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Can be done for less then $10
>Grumpy
>Cheap as always.  BTW, I've run these on carbed engines for years..
>Phenolic, ya, Ash Oak etc works as well.  I also use Kendall 427 grease
>on
>the gaskets with the above so that they are reuseable.

	I've used Chapstick for years on carb and manifold gaskets.  Works like a
charm for me, never have a leak and can always get them apart.  Sounds like
rubbish but, as they say, it works for me.
	Tip came from Barry Grant if that makes it easier for anyone to swallow  ;-)

Aaron Willis
Garage TE51 International  http://surf.to/garage-te51
ICQ # 27386985
AOL IM: hemiyota