RE: 1998 O2 sensor

> -----Original Message-----
> From: garwillis@msn.com [mailto:garwillis@msn.com]

I'd sure like to know more about those gizmos.

I've seen those, and didn't suggest that because after looking at the
price those guys charge for them (I recall it was around $100?), I
really wondered if there wasn't at least something more than a voltage
divider needed (not sure why, tho). I can't seem to locate the link to
them, alas.

I don't think that I've even seen a anyone messing with it either, but it
can't be that hard.  All the O2 does is returns a voltage, the newer O2's
have a power source for heating them.  Just set it up so that you can use
the power source to return the right V and you're done.  If I ever get a
scan tool on my TA I'll check and see what the V actually is from them.

Mark