Re: '84 Corvette .bin and/or ecu file needed

Hey, if you find one, send one my way too. A guy here at work just
bought a '84 vette a couple days ago, and I'm trying to learn about it
so we can tweak it a little. Stoopid question, do those have crossfire
TBI? Can't find the info on the net to say "for sure", and I haven't
seen the car yet. If they do, I'm going to go Archive Digging so that I
can figure out all of Doc's little CFI secrets, since that's his
"economical" platform of preference and the archives are riddled with
tweaking tips. ;)

If you don't find one, I might be able to talk the guy in to loaning me
his ECM for a bit so I can pull the image.

-Andrew