Re: Lambda sensors - Where, Why and how Much ?

> Yes and maybe no.

Welp, guess all you want, I have one here, and have used it that way and it
works.
The topic was what the connections were, not how the ecm is wired
internally, not connecting the sensor ground gets you no reading.  On all
the earlier ecms, there is a specific ground for the O2, just now they have
a seperate wire for it that leads to the sensor,  they probably just figured
out that with age grounding the sensor thru the exhuast piping wasn't all
that clever.
  I never even implied the 4 wires were universally the same.
Grumpy