Re: 727 ECU limits

I gotz all kinds of guestions.
727 in 2 bar MAP only used in GP Turbo Application (7 notch crank)
749 code was 4 cyl dissy (similiar mother boards thou, pinouts different)
I'd imagine clever mounting of the 749 would be workable...
Are you planning on wastegate control thru ecm?.
Gonna try to run ESC?.
Can you generate a dissy type signal?.
Bruce