Re: 727 ECU limits

Sorry for the tangent without answering your guestion.
  Technically yes, shouldn't be a problem, only guestion is the type of
injectors on the M/C.  If 2.4ers then your locked into the 749 ecm.  If for
some reason 1.2s then you gonna need a driver adapter.  16 ohmers, and then
the 730/727 is possible.  Heck even better is using John's 2 bar bin..
  On other option is I have a turbo bin for a 808, and that is kinda neat
since the 1227165 uses a half board PCB, so you could shorten the actual
box...
Grumpy