Re: Lambda sensors - Where, Why and how Much ?

Hahaha, I hope your kidding,
the 4 wire O2 sensor has,    small drum roll,   4 wires, tada!.
The two with resistance between them is the heater, the 2 with none the
grounds, and the remaining wire is the sensor.....
Grumpy

> I don't know what you call the 4th wire, but there are 2 whites, to which
I hooked up +12V and

majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org