RE: Lambda sensors - Where, Why and how Much ?

> From: Squash [mailto:realsquash@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Re: Lambda sensors - Where, Why and how Much ?

> of the ground
> > > wires is redundent.
> >
> >          Len
>
> Then why did they put 2 ground wires in?

I'm not positive on this, but I believe that the heater ground is intended
to be connected to any ground on the car, such as the exhaust or body, and
that ground may not be at the same potential as the ground used by the PCM.
That's where the second ground wire for the signal comes in.

Eric Bryant
mailto:bryante@ghsp.com
http://www.novagate.com/~bryante