Re: 727 ECU limits

-> Technically yes, shouldn't be a problem, only guestion is the type of
-> injectors on the M/C.

 I'll probably be using the usual 14 or 15 pound jobs, which are
available low or high impedance.  I know I'm going to have an idle
problem because they'll be way fat on the low end - it's only a 700cc
engine.  I'll burn that bridge when I get to it.

-> On other option is I have a turbo bin for a 808, and that is kinda
-> neat since the 1227165 uses a half board PCB, so you could shorten

 Hm.  You tempt me, but I'm still leaning toward the underhood ECM.