Re: 727 ECU limits

Even a good turbo seeps a little oil, oil and hot wire/foil MAFs don't mix.
Even in clean air some early ones went thru a "burn off" cycle.  Also
straightening out the air after a turbo gets done with it might be about
impossible.  Probably need honey combed jobs to get the air right, rather
then just screens
Bruce