Memcal needed

	Ok gents,

I figure that pimping around for memcals isn't the best use of this bandwidth, but I'm in a bind because I have a nice bad one and none of the dealerships in the area have 'em in stock. I got a 91 Camaro Z28 with California emissions, original issue, in the car now and it is just ridiculous the amount of hot stalling the thing is doing on deceleration. Replaced a bad IAC valve yesterday, and while it did lots of good, the stalling is still happening during hot deceleration. Also got a nagging code 43 (EST / Knock Sensor error). All the TSBs I could find on the subject say that there were recalibrated chips introduced (at least 6 says Mr. Plecan). I ran the tests on the knock sensor, through the flowcharts with a scan tool, and I'm in no way convinced that I can rule out the memcal...

So, now, while I can't even order one until Monday, is there any possibility that someone out there has one I could "borrow"? I don't have enough info for the correct prom ids (looked in the archives), but this is the makeup:

1991 Camaro Z28, 5.0TPI "F" (LB9), A4 Auto (MD8), 2.73 Rear (GU2), 245/50ZR16 Tire Pkg (QLC)
	GM dealer had it under part # 16163075.

	Anyone willing to lend a hand or a suggestion?

	Thanks,

	DK