Re: Memcal needed

Do I have a spare memcal?. Right now no.  But since were nice enough to
supply a part no did some looking around.
  The BCC you want is AXXF, which I again don't have.
I do have a couple of the earlier bins, a AXXC and a AXXD, and compared
them, It's the first time I've seen an updated BCC where they went to FFs in
the program area.
  If / when you get that AXXF, I'd like to see a copy of the bin if ya don't
mind.
  BTW it's a 8D mask which tunercat and gmepro sell editors for.
Grumpy