Idle Block Learn Cell ??

While doing some tuning this weekend, I decided to work on the idle.  It's been running
51kpa/800rpm with 4/108/100 cell/blm/int.  I went into the lower VE table (aujp) and around
800rpm/51kpa I pulled fuel out, which had no effect on my idle!  So I checked around the ANHT hac
and there is a setting for which cell to use at idle.  It was set to 4, and I had assumed
something else, so I was wrong there.  But 4 is *not* where 800/51 is located.

Why would I want to use cell 4 for idle?

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash