Re: Idle Block Learn Cell ??

(With the pulling of fuel not affecting your idle, double check that
you are changing the right area. All it takes is setting up the .ecu
file incorrectly, been-there, done-that).

As for the blm idle cell=4, it is sometimes difficult to understand why
gm does things. If I had to guess, it would have to do with drivability.
Maybe to prevent a drastic change in an area that is then used when
'coming' off idle. Maybe to prevent a rough idle from switching between
two cells. On the '747, certain conditions will prevent an int reset to
128 when the cell selection changes. Like whether the O2 is sensing a
rich condition, or the ecm is in decel enleanment.

How many other cells have you seen in use? Are all sixteen used, or
just a couple? AZTY 730 v6 bin only uses three cells, idle, cruise and
a decel cell. That's all I've ever seen used. Other bins use two cells,
throttle open, and throttle not open.

hth's

BobR.