Re: Somewhat off topic: WTB: Old Laptop

100MHz=$$
Deals are out there but the newer the higher the cost.
Some of the stuff needs windoz 95+.
Over at the GN page and bullentin board, sometimes a laptop is to be found
but gotta check all the time, cause they go fast.
Can get by with a 386 for alot of stuff (some emulators, editing, prom
burning).

Buying Tunercat stuff is as hard as going to www.tunercat.com

Just didn't know where you are info. wise, and tryin to help
Grumpy