RE: ECU file format bug or gray matter loss? [was Re: Idle Block Learn Cell ??]

Mike,

When comparing WinBin and TunerCat I find that many things differ.  Geez -
where do I start:

Fan Temps are completely different.
RPM fuel cut and return are different
Cold, Warm, and Hot closed loop timers are different

and ...

INJECTOR FLOW RATE is different.  TunerCat programmed for 24.1lb/hr ...
WinBin shows 2.56 g/s = 20.3lb/hr

These are the noticeable ones.  I am using the .ECU file that I believe you
sent me via e-mail ... or pointed me to the correct website.  TunerCat
doesn't use .ECU files.

I haven't had any problems with TunerCat and it is much easier to use.  I'm
getting pretty close to my 31 day trial period so I am pretty sure that I'll
be purchasing it.

Tim

http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash