RE: ECU file format bug or gray matter loss? [was Re: Idle Block Learn Cell ??]

I looked up some of this stuff and here's what I found...

1/(#hr/3600*453.59237)*1280  --  use this to get your value.  261 (dec) = 38 #/hr according to
this, and 462 = 22#, 423 = 24#.

Check this against your values if you get a chance.

Squash