Mustang stuff for sale/trade

Ran across some 5.0 Mustang stuff this weekend.  It's all used.  I've
got 4 heads, 2 intakes with injectors and fuel rails, one plenum w/
throttle body, one distributor, a couple timing chain covers (I think),
and most/all of an engine harness, plus some misc parts like balancers,
pulleys, valve covers, an oil pan, etc.  No computers.  I don't know
what year it is, but the throttle body has an idle stop screw rather
than an IAC, if that helps.  Maybe that's just standard ford.  It's
probably clear that I don't know much about Ford stuff, although I can
try to find casting numbers if anyone is interested.  I can also send
digital pics.

I'd like to trade it for some Chevy EFI stuff (that's what makes this
post gmecm related), to someone local (Austin TX), but barring that I'm
willing to sell it, and even ship it if necessary.  Please reply
directly to me, at the address below.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet