RE: General tuning question - fuel economy

Dual pattern - 208 I, 221 E @ 050, Lift is 474 I, 510 E with 112 LSA.

Your mileage figures are obviously a testament to your a) heads, b) personal
tuning, c) well flowing exhaust, d) others.  Those numbers rival factory LS1
F-body specs.  If it's in the 4x4, then I'm doubly impressed.

My average WAS about 19.1, is now about 16.3.  The mods were the cam, 10.2:1
flat-top pistons, balanced rotating assembly, 3-angle valve job.  My biggest
problems are the stock manifolds, heads, TPI, single cat, and no tuning yet.

Steve