Wide Band Oxygen Sensor - Request For Comments(Updated June 14 2000)

Hi guys

Please check out my new Wide Band Oxygen Sensor Project page
http://www.vb.co.za.
any comments corrections will be appreciated.

Just Updated June 14 2000

This project is to build a Wide Band Oxygen Sensor using the Honda/NTK five
wire sensor.
The sensor will produce a 5V linear output dependant on AFR at an accuracy
of 0.2+- AFR. from
11:1 to 22:1. Thats serious kick ass performance for those of you with
standard 2-wire and 4-wire sensors.

Note these sensors only cost $100, compared this with exisiting
manufacturers equipment that make use
of the same sensors starting at $1,000. The circuit required to make these
sensors work with exisiting ECU's
consists of a few opamps and regulated power supply.

I'm looking for people to get involved in the design and building of
prototypes.

My commitment is to produce a working circuit within 8 weeks.

Also any further information,ideas etc which will aid us in this objective
will be much
appreciated.

Still haven't managed to get my hands on any SAE papers relating to this
project:(

THIS IS A HOBBYISTS, NON PROFIT PROJECT, YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY, GO ROB A
BANK.
I'M DOING THIS FOR FUN !

Paul
paul@vb.co.za