Re: BPW and Cylinder Vol.?

I'd put the proper values at those two location according to what is
really in the engine for displacement and injectors. Then use the VE
tables to correct the afr. If you have changed the cam, the exhaust,
or the intake, the ve has changed.

For some reason, I think the cyl vol is used in the egr calcs.  ECM
needs to know gms/sec of airflow for egr lookups.

You can rough in the VE tables by tuning in forced open loop, then
fine tune them with closed loop. Don't forget to reduce the prop
gains before the closed loop tuning.

BobR.

I've been thinking that a spin machine would be nice to get the VE
measured close enough. . .