Re: Fw: Kalmaker software

 did he ever reply??

Previously, you (Bruce Plecan) wrote:
{
{   I get letters from lots of folks off list.  Over 99% of the time I try my best to help them.  {Some folks just get to me and I jus thought I'd share, a letter and response from me.
{   Grumpy
{

snip

{   Feel free to write me at any time after you decide to become a contributing member of the EFI {community.  As for making a buck from others work, again good luck.
{   If you care to subscribe to the gmecm or DIY_EFI, lists feel free to ask me for help, if you {decide to contribute to the effort.  Course takers usually don't really want to help anyone.
{   HTH
{   Bruce

--
Pat Ford                           email: pford@qnx.com