Re: BPW and Cylinder Vol.?

In my case i'm starting from scratch, 468cid, single-plane port fi, cam, heads, headers, etc.  I
just discovered last night that lowering the injector constant has leaned me out enough that I can
start doing some real VE tuning.  It's doing some weird things, tho.

How would u force open-loop all the time?  I suppose locking the BLM at 128 would help.

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash