Re: lb/hr calculation in ERROR (TunerCat vs. WinBin)

It's not a problem with promedit or winbin, but what i believe is a
protocol error of the .ecu format..  There should be some mechanism to
allow conversion equations of the form:
	        eprom-value = constant / converted-value
which I can't see that .ecu files currently have...

mike