Re: EGT gauges

At 12:50 PM 6/14/00 -0500, you wrote:

Hello,

I am in the process of rebuilding an engine.  I am looking at putting
an EGT gauge on the new setup.   I would like a fairly easy way to
read all 8 cyliners and possibly log some of the data (maybe with
rpm).
   >> Snip .

there any better gauge for this?
                                Roger

DCC Corp , makes Hot Mux 8 channel data logger , PC compat temp monitoring , logging and capture, displays data on PC monitor , prints , stores to disk. Quick Basic source code included and does RS232 local or remote data capture. Senses , c,e,j,k,t, r & s thermocouples. is port powered as well , DCC is in NJ @ 609 662 7272 [ last information I have.] Hope this helps.

              Len