Re: BPW and Cylinder Vol.?

The prop gains are what keeps the O2 swinging rich/lean. They
work in the opposite direction of the O2 sensor value. Typically
the prop term is summed with the INT term before being
summed into the bpw term.

If the prop gains are too high, the int keeps chasing it's
tail. This can also occur when the ve tables are still rough
and the fueling doesn't follow the real ve well enough.

In short, the prop term becomes another variable that
can keep you guessing. . .

BobR.