BIG WinBin vs TunerCat discrepencies

FELP!  FELP!

I thought that these discrepencies were just limited to what I initially
mentioned; namely, ...

Coolant fan temps
Injector flow rate
Feul cutoff and return (RPM)
Cold, Warm, and Hot closed loop timers

But, there are much bigger fish in these waters :-(

The VE tables (both) contain the same values ... BUT IN THE WRONG CELLS!!!!
Has anyone seen this before?  It looks like the tables are turned sideways.
The values in the 20kpa column for rpms 1600-4800 inside TunerCat are the
values in WinBin for 1600rpms for 20-100kpa!!!!  What the?  Furthermore,
TunerCat has this table populated to 5600rpms and WinBin only goes to
4800rpms.

This discrepency is also true with the spark tables ... but, to a much
bigger degree.  The tables don't even contain the same values :-(

Does ANYONE know what is up with this?  FELP!

Tim