Re: BPW and Cylinder Vol.?

Mike Rolica wrote:

> hmmmm will it work on a 165 and a 730????

Both the '730 and '749 have the unpopulated SRAM location.  So it will
work there.  The 165 is a little different.  Since the case has a lot of
empty space in it, I would add and small board with an edge card
connector
to the ECM.  This could hold a 32kx8 Zeropower SRAM and you could alter
anything you wanted on the fly.

> if ya wanna give away any more details get me off list ;)
> how would you interface between the ram and the laptop to read and write..
> or even just read?

I use an old Grid laptop, and the MAX232 cable.  Just write a ALDL mode
2
command to read the mem locations.

Scot Sealander