RE: ALDL <--> PC interface

If you have a 730/727 try http://pweb.de.uu.net/pr-meyer.h/prom.htm.  Even
if you don't he has a nice inteface as well.  There are several variations
of the max232 as well.  I used the one with the caps already installed in
the chip, don't recall the # but it was the only one the local electronics
store had in stock, don't even carry the 232 anymore.  I know his interface
works well.

My two cents,
Max