Re: BPW and Cylinder Vol.?

Where will the anded sram appear in the memory map. Does the ve tables get copyed and read from there "automagically"?

Previously, you (Scot Sealander) wrote:
{ Mike Rolica wrote:
{
{ > hmmmm will it work on a 165 and a 730????
{
{ Both the '730 and '749 have the unpopulated SRAM location.  So it will
{ work there.  The 165 is a little different.  Since the case has a lot of
{ empty space in it, I would add and small board with an edge card
{ connector
{ to the ECM.  This could hold a 32kx8 Zeropower SRAM and you could alter
{ anything you wanted on the fly.
{
{
{ > if ya wanna give away any more details get me off list ;)
{ > how would you interface between the ram and the laptop to read and write..
{ > or even just read?
{
{ I use an old Grid laptop, and the MAX232 cable.  Just write a ALDL mode
{ 2
{ command to read the mem locations.
{
{ Scot Sealander
{ To unsubscribe from gmecm, send "unsubscribe gmecm" (without the quotes)
{ in the body of a message (not the subject) to majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org
{

--
Pat Ford                           email: pford@qnx.com