Re: BIG WinBin vs TunerCat discrepencies

 Aren't the .ecus for specific bins or groups of bins?? ( anyone got a 730 4cyl
bin hacked, or a .ecu for one?)

Previously, you (Programmer) wrote:
{ The *.ecu files are the problem...you'll have to rework your
{ own to correct them. I don't think anyone has posted a correct
{ 730 ECU for WinBin as yet--close, but not correct. The info for the ECU's
{ have been taken from dissembled info--which must be incorrect ??
{ Lyndon.