ECM part numbers?

I found some ECM/PCM schematics that Bruce sent me last century...  Can
anyone tell me the ECM part numbers for these applications, and what
range of model years they cover (if it's more than just '95)?

Ludis' page shows 16196396 and 16171199, but doesn't list 4.3L and
doesn't distinguish between auto/manual (I imagine there's a difference,
since the PCM shifts the autos)?  His page also lists these as C3 ECMs,
but I thought PCM meant P4 or later?

I'll have these posted as soon as I can get numbers...

95 ECM, 4.3L, 7.4L (C/K) Manual Transmission
95 PCM, 4.3L, 5.0L, 5.7L (C/K) 4l60E
95 PCM, 4.3L, 5.7L, 7.4L (C/K) 4L80E

--
Steve Ravet