RE: Changing 165 fuel delivery was "General tuning question - fue l economy"

Marteney, Steven J. wrote:
Congrats on a nice right up in GM High Tech Performance mag!  I enjoyed
reading it.  Hope it was you, guess it could have been another Rick Linstedt
that "tunes his own chips."

Yuppers..thats me... =) Thanks!

On the injector flow rate, I had thought of telling it I had smaller
injectors than I really do.  Seems that would fire them longer, but I'm in
the dark.  Thought I would try it and see what happens.

Yea..it might work @ first but I would think the ECM would slow them down to get the correct AFR after awhile of learning. ..maybe Im wrong here...

Rick