Re: Ludis, can I get info on your debug board

Pat Ford wrote:

>  I was at Ludis's site (gets better everytime I visit) and the debug board caught my eye.
> Can I get some details on it??

Check the archives...

Quick summary:

The board provides a full duplex 9600 baud serial port, 2K of private
SRAM, and a timer chip that can be used to generate simulated ignition
reference pulses.  The serial port connects a terminal emulator to a
debugger running in the ECM.  I'm using the debugger to figure out how
the P4 hardware works.