RE: Changing 165 fuel delivery was "General tuning question - fue l economy"

If your injector constant matches trhe actual flow rate of the injectors
then your blm showd be close to 128 until the maf maxes out then they will
get larger and larger and larger......boooom!
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division
Strathroy