Re: Any other GM comms speeds?

>OOOOHHHH...
>Just been perusing the Vauxhall Electronic Parts Catalogue, and found
>something of interest. The 16188269 is fitted to the Vauxhall/Opel Corsa
>with the C14NZ engine from Model year 1993 onwards. The full description
>is...
>
>"UNIT, CONTROL, THROTTLE BODY INJECTION (IDENT NC) (EXCL. AIR CONDITIONING)
>(EXCLUDING AUSTRIA) (EXCLUDING IMMOBILISER) Note: Used with manual
>transmission."
>
>I'll see if my Tech1 can select this engine type tonight.

Malcolm, spot on, that's what my Opel/Vauxhall TIS CD shows as well, only in
Oz they are badged as a Holden (Still got Opel on the Cam cover though!!).
I'd be 99% sure this is not OBD-II as others have suggested, the ECM does
not look complex enough. I have however seen the update to this ECM and that
may be OBD-II, well, it has 1Mb Flash on board anyway.

I'll wait on your Tech1 results.
Thanks,

Ross Myers