Re: Bosch (Leaded Fuel) 4 wire oxygen sensor PB-11

There are lots of gm cars exported to foreign countries that ran on leaded
fuel.  Some have the O2 disabled but others ran just fine.  It seems to me
the problems with leaded are when you use racing leaded fuel, or AV Gas.
The *normal* road fuel leaded isn't the real problem.  I *think* some of the
problem is the EGT of the application, in conjunction with the lead, on an
O2 sensor.
Grumpy