AXSH2423 differences

A bit of a long shot, but...

Someone has just sent me the bin from their ECU (1228331 from a 1993 Lotus
Omega/Carlton). They say the MEMCAL is marked up as a AXSH2423, which is
the same as in my car (although my car is a 1990 model). However the bin's
are different in 4 memory locations.

0x0005 Mine = 0x9F, His = 0x4F
0x0890 Mine = 0xE1, His = 0xFF
0x491B Mine = 0x23, His = 0x14
0x4EA1 Mine = 0x29, His = 0x1A

I think 0x0005 is part of the 16 bit checksum, so I understand that. Any
offers as to what the other 3 values do ? Also how can 2 proms with the
same broadcast code have 2 different sets of settings ?

Cheers,
Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G