Re: AXSH2423 differences

This ain't the first time 2 bins have different entries, I think the BUA was
that way, anyway three BUAs (as I recall), two shared the same ID number,
and in fact were different, and then the was one with a different ID number
that was also different.
  That's why you at times can get caught with problems.  Also, on the mask
ID 8D this can happen
Grumpy