Re: factory remanufactured... ?

>Functionally they have to be the same.
>ref Vin 1 2.0L
>87MY used a 730
>88MY used a 730 or 321
>89MY used a 321

hmmm didnt know the 730 was used with this engine...good to know.

>Water can be.  **Generally** if there is so "salt rings" you might be OK if
>You dry it and the connectors out.  I've had an ecm packed with mud, that I
>took apart and flushed with tap water and it worked fine.
>Grumpy

salt rings? theres a lot of white crap on the box, is that what youre talking
about? (sorry im dumb). i was actually thinking more along the lines of water
corroding the connectors at the rear of the ecm since theyre more exposed.

-sean