Fuel Filters

What are people using for fuel filters?  I've used the FF506 model on a carb for a few years w/o
trouble, but now i've switched to a 1983 model that looks exactly the same, but has an inverted
flare on one end.  They are both EFI filters, the latter fits a 1983 2.5L GM somethingerother.

Are there any flow problems with these filters?  I'm running 45 psi feeding around 500 HP.

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash