Re: Holley 4barrel TBI, 700 cfm or 454 TB? Q's

i am running the 4 bbl tbi on my 383, and it is not a source of power loss by
any means.  And there is no reason to run without the IAC.  I just need some
help tuning, which is why I am considering getting tunercat.  I have had not
problems running it with two cross injectors in series off of one driver.  If
you have some hookup qusetions, just zap me.  BTW, did you buy yhe one off of
ebay and thats how you got it for 175?  i paid over 400 for mine a year ago.

Thanks for listening to my electroyappin!
Ryan Hampl - a K-State Grad!    kasaryan@aol.com
139 Hoover Ct.                  Controls Engineer (tubes rule!)
Salina, KS  67401               97 B12 / 86 V65 / 93chevy truck EFI 383
phone  (785) 825 5831           I'M ALWAYS FIRST TO THE GROCERY STORE!