Truely sad news

It's with a heavy heart that I say Ward Spoonemore has passed away.  Most
folks know him as the ECMGUY.  He'd been fighting Liver Cancer for some
time, and passed away 6/4.  It was unexpected..
   He often sounded grumpier then I but was one guy you could count out to
try and correct things.  He'd supplied me with lots of info to pass along.
I was about at wits end with the programming 101, and his posting the hac of
the 747 was just perfect.  Then when he posted all those other hacs, it sped
up the learning curve by 10 fold.
   Bruce

For those of you with business dealing with him, he had a partner but
needless to say it will take a while to catch up with things.