Re: Truely sad news

He and Bruce "Grumpy" Plecan have really helped me with my projects,
without them I'd still be stumbling around thru the Helms cursing GM in the
wee hours of the am.

I went from Cross Fire Injection to early MAF TPI to late MAF with an awful
lot of help from this list, largely from Grumpy and the works of ECMGUY.

Ward, if you're checking e-mail up there THANKS AGAIN.  The world is a
lesser place now.

-Kevin