TBI tuning headache

did some more tuning, did some plug cuts at 4500, increased bpw cause the
plugs read lean, decreased the areas i wanted to remain the same by the same
% i increased bPW. Did this for a few steps, reached bpw of 145. Still lean

decided I should start increasing fuel pressure instead.. used the same
technique to keep the areas i wanted the same to remain the same.. did this
a few steps, plug cuts still coming out whitish.. basically no change

long story short, im now at 50 psi of fuel pressure, bpw 145,  my
ve%goesfrom 50% at 4000 to 99% at 4400, yet, it runs great up till a little
over     4000, then it just drops off power, plugs come out lean still..
Ive checked the pump, the most pressure drop i get is around 2 psi, i
suppose i could test it again.

Im starting to think maybe this program im using has yet another error, this
time in the VE#2 table, first main spark is totally f'ed up now I think its
ve2.. haha ahahahahahahaha ahahahaahah

Pablo